We are always looking!
LAVS is looking for experienced repair and restoration professionals for FULL time set-up and minor repair work.
We are interested in qualified people from anywhere in the United States. If you have these skills and would like more information please send reumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full or part time Repair Technician
Salary Based on Experience
Repair Technician needed to repair, clean and maintain stringed instruments in the workshop. Other duties include top-off instrument, recamber wood, and instrument “set-up” (install strings, replane fingerboard, cut a new bridge, install pegs and tailpiece).
- String instrument repair experience required
- Ability to solve problems, multi-task and follow up
- Teamwork oriented with the ability to work in a learning environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Recommendation letters required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Violin making school graduates preferred (CVMS, VMSA, Mittenwalt, Cremona Violin making Schools)
School instrument repair technician wanted Training possible
Los Angeles Violin Shop is looking for repair technician for public school repair. No experience is ok. Training will be available.
Violin making and repair is the highest skilled woodworking.
We are looking for candidates who are positive, passionate, outgoing, enthusiastic, and have happy attitude.
LAVS is pursuing top notch repair however, we would love to help our community schools for them to have well set up instruments. To great quality service to our local schools, we are looking for person who are designated with school repairs.
Good hand and eye coordination, detail needed to learn repair string instruments.
Woodworking experience will be plus
Excellent Career Opportunity for the right person.
After training, chance to get full time job from Los Angeles Violin Shop for higher level.
Send resume or A Cover letter or note telling us about yourself, and how passionate to learn string instrument repair, and long term goal.
Los Angeles Violin shop is looking for a full time shop sales & customer service rep
VIOLIN SHOP SALES REP / CUSTOMER SERVICE REP WANTED
Violin shop is looking for a shop sales & customer service rep
- Violin performance major required
- No hard selling, explaining our products and following up with customer
- Ability to start a conversation and assess their needs
- Easy going, easily be friend with new persons, get to know others fast enough and have some sense to catch dealers needs
- Basic computer skills (excel not required but preferred)
- Need ability to converse with individuals and explain our products
- Exceptional verbal communication skills, very crucial
- Passionate, outgoing, enthusiastic, and happy
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- If you love classical music it will be plus
- If you are familiar with Google products, youtube, facebook etc it will be plus.
There are incentives for exceeding our expectations
Bonuses for outstanding performance
We are looking to consign or purchase contemporary violin and bow maker’s instruments all the time. Please feel free to give us a call about contracted program and work with us.